Saturday 4 June 2011

Something strange has happened ....

.... to my Christmas Quiltalong button on my sidebar.

While I was asleep last night, some mischevious little pixies have come in and changed it.  It now shows a picture which is on someone else's latest blog post!  These pixies have been very busy as they have managed to change it on some, but not all, of the other blogs which have my button.  Now, I think the photo it now shows is a very cute one of a guy and his girlfriend and the quilt she made him, but it's not really relevant to the Christmas Quiltalong, so please bear with me while I try to put things right.

7 comments:

  1. Don't you just love those little Pixie's. For a few days I couldn't comment on blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mysterious Internet pixies strike again!! They seem to enjoy playing havoc with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must not have taken too long for those pixies since you don't sleep for very long! Quick little imps.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. that i just odd. it does look to be fixed now. i have pixies come to my blog & change spacing & such. not sure why these things happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it has the right button that I can see....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pain in the rear that must have been. Looking forward to next weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10