Saturday 30 July 2011

It's huge, with wonderful prizes ...

What is?

I think I may have confused a few people when I first wrote about this, cos I have had some questions, so I'm now going to try and make it a bit clearer.

First of all, this is open to EVERYONE whether you are a wantobe or an experienced quilter.  There are some fantastic prizes to be given away, every day from August 1st for 90 days!!!

What do you have to do to be eligible to win:

There are 3 steps you need to take:
1. just send me (or any other blogger who has the button above on their blog) your name, address and email 
2. be(come) a follower of the blog where you have registered 
3. be(come) a follower of Sew We Quilt.
How can you win?
 1. If you are a Wantobe quilter, you can go to Sew We Quilt every Monday, Wednesday or Friday and leave a comment but please also say Sue from Quilt Times (or Freda from the blog where you registered) sent me  That way, if you win, I win a prize too.

2. If you are an Experienced quilter, you can go to Sew We Quilt on Tuesdays and Thursdays to leave your comment, also saying who sent you.

Of course, you don't have to go and leave a comment every day, but if you don't comment one day, you can't win the prize that's being given away that day.

The only other thing I think I need to add is that if you are one of the lucky winners, you will be responsible for the shipping  costs.  After all, the prizes have all been sent to Mme Samm already, and we can't expect her to pay for the shipping costs can we?

I hope that's clearer now?  So, if you want to register with me, please send me an email at sue.abrey3@gmail.com and I will add your name to my list, which will then be passed to Mme Samm, (and to no-one else) the organiser of this wonderful campaign.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, Wow! What a great, fun way of winning a prize and making new online friends as well :0)
    Count me in please! I will send you an email now. Hugs n Blessings from Sue in South Australia

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10