Saturday 13 August 2011

Christmas Quiltalong Post 3

Edited to add: some people are having trouble with the survey, so if it won't work for you, please would you email me with your replies?  Thanks.
Cathi and I have been thinking...

Yes, I know, that's dangerous, and to make matters worse, we're going to ask you to think too.  Please would you take a couple of minutes to fill in this brief survey about the Christmas Quiltalong and 2012? It will only take you a moment or two, and all your answers are anonymous, but it would really help us to see what, if anything, we should do next year.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Don't forget you need to sign up over at Cathi's to be sure you receive this month's installment of the Scatty Christmas Stars quilt.

6 comments:

  1. It's not working right for me.

    I said yes to #1 and yes to #3. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get my answers in either. I answered 1. yes, 3. no, 4. August through November again. 5. no or maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see another fun day of Christmas quilting going on. I'm just way to busy entertaining to participate this month, but hopefully next month will be different. I completed the questionnaire and it seemed to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It didn't work for me in explorer, but it worked in google chrome. I hope to take part next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't use the survey - so:
    yes, I would like to take part in another, but starting in June-Nov. Other hosts are fine and at this time I would say yes and hope things stay on an even keel. Change - well I came across you gals in the middle of things. I've enjoyed meeting new quilters.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10