Friday 11 May 2012

I think I left my brain ....

.... in the north, when I traveled south earlier in the week.  Tomorrow is the 2nd Saturday of the month, and we all know what that means, don't we?  Yes it's time for the next
Photobucket
Until Lesley from the Cuddle Quilter, gently reminded me yesterday, it had completely gone out of my mind.  I apologise to you all for not giving you a reminder earlier in the week.  

This month our lovely hostess is Sharon who is waiting over at her home, Vroomans Quilts to welcome us all.   I notice that she has posted a lovely recipe on her blog today for a recipe which could be cooked in a crock-pot for a few hours and would make a lovely evening meal.  I also know, that this very generous and talented lady has a tutorial to share with us for a special little project.

Now, I am in the south, as I said earlier, helping my DDIL with Little Person, while my DS is in Germany pretending to be a racing driver for a few days.  This means that I won't actually be sewing tomorrow, but I will still be calling in to see what you're all getting up to, so I'll see you there.

5 comments:

  1. YIKES!! You're not the only one playing hookie!! I am off to Vancouver for the weekend!! :o( Not that I am sad about being in Vancouver but I will miss the Christmas QAL...again!!) It's Mother's Day here in Canada...so am spending the weekend with my middle daughter! We are going to get up to lots of mischief I am sure!! Have fun without me!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be away at my oldest son's graduation from college. :-) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop whoop! I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10