Friday 4 May 2012

Oops ....

... it's nearly tomorrow and I almost forgot to tell you it's Lone Star Quiltalong day.
Some people are far better organised than I am, even though I am the host this month.  Over the last couple of days, Jayne has posted some photos of beautiful Lone Star quilts and is promising us some more. I also know that Ms Sand and Sunshine has been a busy little bee this month and is showing us pictures of some gorgeous blocks that she plans to include in her Lone Star quilt.  They are both managing to make me feel very guilty.

Will you be here tomorrow?  I hope so.  

2 comments:

  1. Sue, after two sessions of me having very little to say you made me laugh out loud about your comments on my progress. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be peeking. Have fun. Hope all of your seams match:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10