Friday 6 July 2012

It's that time again

I don't know where the time goes, but tomorrow is our Lone Star quiltalong day again.  I am the hostess this month, but do remember to bring your surgical masks along, so I don't pass on my shingles.  I think I am going to be making my first attempts and doing inset seams, so do come along to have a laugh.  The other thing I am planning to do is work on a quilting design for those huge great setting squares and triangles.  I am thinking, you see, that I can do that whilst watching the Ladies final at Wimbledon on TV.  So, see you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I have made a couple of big star quilts and have saved a couple of tops from the life of a UFO.
    here is the last one I worked on awhile back. http://ozarkcastle.blogspot.com/2010/03/yardsale-find-lone-star-needs.html not near as pretty as yours but it is finished and gifted and loved. cw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun time! I will be quilting but not for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10