Friday 7 September 2012

There's a party ....

.... at Hazel's place tomorrow,
so why not dig out your Christmas projects, and come and join us.  This was going to be held over at Maureen's, but following some serious health issues, she really should not be rushing around trying to control a bunch of unruly quilting party-goers, so Hazel said she'd be happy to have us all.  She also said there will probably be some baking going on, and maybe a quiz, and also some music and she thought it would be fun to make it a fancy dress party.  I already know what I'm going to be working on, and I know what I'm going to wear.  
See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I will be there - not sure about fance dress though! Laundry will be thrown in the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wish for a rapid recovery to Maureen. I shall do some baking and a little sewing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect way to spend a Saturday.....we might be having company, so think I won't be able to play. Have fun everyone.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10