Saturday 10 November 2012

Christmas QAL - post 3


Sky have just started up 2 channels on TV which show just Christmas films, and you know what a sucker I am for Christmas, so I will not be doing any more machine sewing today as I'm about to make a coffee and sit with some hand-sewing.




Just in case you're short of some inspiration I've found a few free Christmas projects for you:

Quilts:
Candy Cane Stars
Christmas Ribbons

Wallhangings:
Jingle Bells
Christmas Star
Santa 
Dear Santa

Other things:
Table runner
Paper pieced Christmas Stocking block
Applique for sweatshirts, etc
Holiday Star ornament

The Linky is here for you to sign in if you're taking part.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the links although I have enough that i need to do there is always one more thing...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful links...that huge Santa may just have to be made for my door...perhaps for next Christmas? Off to sit in my quilting chair and work on Holiday Time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links, Sue - there are one or two nice ones there - the table runner might be put on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love an all chirstmas movie channel - how fun!
    thanks for the fun links too

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10