Sunday 16 December 2012

I'm back ...

... from having a great time down south with my son and family, so I'm just writing a quick post to announce the winners from last Saturday's Christmas QAL.

The winner of the Christmas Parade is no 24, Snowmen Galore from Vicki's Crafts.
Vicki has won a jelly roll of Seasonal Little Gatherings by Primitive Gatherings very generously donated by CrazyQuiltGirl Fabric Shop.

The winners of the Hostess Trivia quiz were Lesley and Sharon, who both scored 18 out of 19 so they will both receive a charm pack of Seasonal Little Gatherings by Primitive Gatherings from me.
 
The winners of the Mysterious Festive Mysteries quiz were Sharon and Joanna who both correctly identified all the quilts.

Thanks everyone who played along and congratulations to all the winners.

If you come back in a couple of days, there will be one final post about the Christmas Quiltalong and there just might be another giveaway too.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Sue, for a wonderful year, inspirations and encouragement - and some fun games at the end (can't believe I got all those quilts matched up!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sue!!! What an awesome win :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Sue and congrats to all the winners. I sure had a wonderful time all year long with the QAL and have a gorgeous Christmas quilt to show for it. Thank you again! i'm looking forward to the next QAL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sue. I have the say your quizzes aren't easy so I'm happy to get the an "A". Thanks for the beautiful quilt pattern. It's one of my favorites. Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners!! Well done!

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

    Happy Holidays to all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I couldn't even tell which one was mine! Glad you're home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10