Tuesday 11 December 2012

Oops and winners ...

... I'm going to be away from the computer for a few days, so I've decided to leave open the Christmas QAL competitions until Saturday.  That means you've still got time to enter your Christmas quilts (finished or not) in the Christmas Parade, and to vote for your favourites, here and also to enter the Hostess Trivia quiz here and the Mysterious Festive Mysteries competition here.

Also, I am late in announcing the winner of the MyMemories giveaway, due to Christmas Quiltalongs, Lone Star Quiltalongs, Christmas, etc.  I am so sorry.  Still, better late than never, I hereby announce the winner of the fabulous MyMemories software is.................

and no. 6 is Ann Marie at 16 Muddy Feet, here.  I will send an email to you about how to claim your free copy but to anyone else who did not win, don't forget, you can always buy it yourself and receive $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value just by using the promotional code.

I', off down south to see DGS3's Christmas concert.  See you on Saturday.

2 comments:

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10