Sunday 6 January 2013

Winner, winner

This is a quick post as I'm in the middle of doing my tax returns, and I really do want to finish them today.

mrs pickles garden
I think we have all enjoyed the blog  hop that Mrs Pickles organised for us, I know I certainly have.  Today is the last day and the hostess is Mrs P herself, so hurry on over there to see what secrets she is sharing with you all.

Now better late than never, I have asked Mr Random. org to pick the winner of the $25 gift certificate donated by the Fat Quarter Shop, and he has chosen
and number 2 is Ruth, who blogs at Country Log Cabin, here.

Congratulations Ruth and I must thank Mr Random for picking a lovely low number so I didn't have to search to far to find the winner.

Thanks also again to Mrs Pickles for organising this hop and to the companies who generously donated giveaway prizes.

5 comments:

  1. Yay Ruth! Enjoy your prize... Thanks to Ms Pickles for organizing the hop.

    Sue, taxes? Ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy for Ruth. Fat Quarter Shop is a great store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! This is wonderful and such a pleasant surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ruth!!! You lucky gal, you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner! Enjoy!

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10