Thursday 11 September 2014

Pattern Testing again

One of the people who bravely volunteered to be a pattern tester for Tubix was Joanne who blogs over at Splitting Stitches,  

I have stolen a couple of pictures from her blog to show you what a great job she did.  I hope she doesn't mind.

Joanne had quite an adventure during the making of her quilt and she has written a great post about what she learned about herself on the way. Fortunately, she loves the quilt, or at least, that's what she says in her post about it here. Do go and read what she had to say, and make sure you read right to the end - there might be a giveaway involved - just saying.

Don't forget about the Craftsy special offer I wrote about in my previous post.  You can save up to 50% off on Sewing, Quilting & Knitting classes until 15 September (that's Mrs Nomad's birthday).

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Wonderful! Love the shading of each and every row of blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's certainly a different colouring to yours and looks great. Well done to Joanne. Hope your foot is getting better and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne did a wonderful job-love it! Fun to read her story too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her version is really nice and her post is fun. Thanks for the giveaway tip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabric and the quilting choice finishes it beautifully. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. throughly enjoyed reading about the construction of the quilt, very nice design Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quilt, it's one that I would like to make. I do follow the pattern because I'm always concerned after spending that much money on the material don't want to mess it up! I like the juggling summer, then pastel pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool quilt - my friend norma would love it, will have to send her a link -

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! Her post was funny, but I kind of understand too. I try to follow directions but sometimes it just does not look right so then you start tinkin and it is all over but the crying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the quilt. You just can't go wrong with those squares can you? The colors are so pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to purchase this pattern. Can you tell me how I can do so?

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10