Wednesday 21 October 2015

Because ...

.... I'm a spoilt little princess, (OK, strictly speaking, I'm not little and I'm not a princess) but look what my lovely Daddy bought me recently.

By the way, I've had a few emails recently from people who are having trouble leaving me comments, so if you have a problem, would you mind emailing me at sue(dot)abrey (at) gmail(dot)com and let me know if you're using Chrome or something else and also what problem you encountered, so I can try and find out what's going on?  Thank you.

9 comments:

  1. That looks like a nice little toy. I have never sewn on a Janome so I don't know anything about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you will get this , i use firefox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift. Dad's can be great. As for commenting, if people find the comment box has disappeared, just push your back arrow and it will come up. A lot of people are having the same problem on many blogs. I use chrome on one computer, though not this old laptop and I have the same problem on both.
    Hope this helps a little. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice gift!! I know you'll have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow very nice. You must have been a very good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh your daddy is really nice!! Which Horizon is it? I have the 7700-the one with the red front.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very excited about your new machine! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this new or new to you? I just got a Janome Skyline and I love mine. I hope you enjoy yours just as much.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10